From Apex Tactical Specialties
Apex Tactical Specialties is pleased to announce the introduction and upcoming release of its new Action Enhancement Trigger for the hugely popular Hellcat pistol from Springfield Armory. Starting at just $79.95, the package includes an Apex Action Enhancement Trigger, Apex Sear Spring and Apex Striker Spring, which, when installed, significantly improves the feel of the trigger pull while reducing trigger travel and pull weight to that appropriate for a duty or carry pistol.
Apex’s engineering and design team developed the Action Enhancement Trigger as a direct drop-in replacement of the factory polymer trigger and springs of the Hellcat. The new trigger will be available in Black, Red, Thin Blue Line, and Black anodized Freedom Edition versions. Pre-ordering will begin soon.
Features and Specifications:
– Reduces trigger pull weight to 5.0 to 5.5 lbs after break-in period
– Smooths uptake and reset
– Reduces overall trigger travel and reset distance
– Crisp trigger break
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory polymer trigger
– Maintains factory safety values
– Apex Part #: 115-112 (Black)
– Apex Part #: 115-152 (Red)
– Apex Part #: 115-B112 (Thin Blue Line)
– Apex Part #: 115-F112 (Freedom Ed. Black)
– Apex Part #: 115-B112-F (Freedom Ed. TBL)
– MSRP: $79.95 to $89.95
And don’t forget to take a look at the company’s threaded barrels for the Smith & Wesson Compact.